Western form of acupuncture also known as Dry Needling.
It is usually practised by established professionals such as physiotherapists and osteopaths. This form of therapy is particularly effective for musculoskeletal conditions eg. tendinitis, inflammatory conditions, muscle pain, spasm and the release of trigger points. In many cases Dry Needling is used instead of steroid injections to help address focal lesions. For more information please contact one of our therapists.
Particular effective for:
- Persistent lower back pain
- Chronic tension-type headaches
- Chronic pain, such as neck pain
- Joint pain
- Postoperative pain
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Ligament sprain and poor healing
- Trigger points
- Joint sprains
- Muscle spasm & injuries
- Several other musculoskeletal conditions